CITY OF WASHINGTON (August 2, 2021)— the White House Covid-19 Response COVID-19 vaccinations and the Delta variant.
- Seven states with the lowest vaccinations rates–represents about 8% of the American population, has the highest infected COVID-19 Delta Variant numbers.
- The most vulnerable are seniors.
- The White House is working with school districts to get students vaccinated.
- The White House is also working with States and local governments to offer vaccination incentives.
- Vaccine mandates implemented in federal agencies and testing programs for nonvaccinated employees.
- Private companies doing business with the federal government new vaccination mandates implemented. “If you want to do business with the federal government–get vaccinated.”
Source: White House