WASHINGTON, D.C. (April 28, 2022)– Department of Homeland Security Secretary Alejandro Mayorka faces tough questions about Biden administration’s border policy.
“We have so many different efforts underway to equip local communities to identify individuals who very well could be descending into violence by reason of ideologies of hate, false narratives or other disinformation & misinformation propagated on social media,” said Mayorka.
- DHS Secretary Alejandro Mayorkas admits Biden is releasing large numbers of illegal immigrants into the United States.
- Biden’s DHS Secretary Alejandro Mayorkas refuses to answer why deportation levels under the Biden administration are below even 2012’s levels.
- Biden DHS Secretary Alejandro Mayorkas: “I fully support, and have for many years, amnesty for illegal immigrants.”
- The DHS to establish a Disinformation Governance Board in an attempt to combat “misinformation” online. Alejandro Mayorkas spoke about the “just established” governance board during a congressional hearing, arguing it would help reduce domestic threats to the United States.
- DHS Secretary Alejandro Mayorkas doubles down on his absurd claim that Biden has “effectively managed” his border crisis.
- DHS Secretary won’t say if any TERRORISTS arrested at the border have been RELEASED by Biden.
Representative Jim Jordan (R-OH) tweeted “As we speak, the Biden Administration is using your tax dollars to fly illegal immigrants to your town. But don’t worry, surely they’re working hard to lower gas prices and scale back inflation too!”
As we speak, the Biden Administration is using your tax dollars to fly illegal immigrants to your town.— Rep. Jim Jordan (@Jim_Jordan) April 28, 2022
But don't worry, surely they're working hard to lower gas prices and scale back inflation too!
“They’re willing to twist language to fit their own needs. Alejandro Mayorkas won’t even call illegal aliens ‘illegal aliens’ – when that is what they are called in federal law,” Cotton noted. “Anything else that they don’t like over at DHS or the White House now just gets dismissed as disinformation.”
“Because the Democrats see the polls slipping away from them, because they don’t support the idea of free speech anymore, now they’ve labeled everything as disinformation or misinformation that doesn’t fit into their preconceived storylines,” Sen. Cotton added. “This should not move forward and we should take steps in Congress to make sure it doesn’t move forward.”
Source: Bee News Daily, CNS News and Fox News contributed to the article.