MAR-A-LAGO, FL, November 16, 2022— President Donald J. Trump alone with First Lady Melania Trump and family announced his Presidential bid Tuesday. “The America’s come back starts now,” said Trump. A massive crowd erupted in cheers and applause, chanting USA—celebrating Trump’s return to the Oval Office.
Trump did not deliver a divisive speech at his Presidential bid kickoff in Palm Springs, Florida, but he spoke about the diversity of voters who are voting to elect Republicans across our nation. Donald Trump says, expressing a belief that his candidacy will unite Americans on both sides of the political spectrum.
Trump delivered a speech full of accomplishments and promises. “This will not be my campaign, this will be our campaign Trump told a crowd of supporters at Mar-a-Lago in Palm Beach, Florida. “This will be our campaign, all together, because the only force strong enough to beat the massive corruption we are up against is you, the American people.”
Trump gave the American people a vision of what is to come during a second term serving the American people. He asked the Patriots and all Americans to walk with him, and to fight for freedom, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness to end the suffering that the current President Joe Biden has forced on the American people with his failed polices and inflation.
Two years ago when I left office, the United States stood ready for it’s golden age. Our nation was at the pinnacle of power, prosperity and prestige. Towering above all rivals vanquishing all enemies. and striving into the future, confident and so strong.
In four short years, everybody was doing great. Men, women, African Americans, Asian Americans, Hispanic Americans everybody was striving like never before,” said Trump.
The Republican Party won back control of the House of Representatives, one-hour prior to Trump’s announcement. Trump’s “endorsement success rate was 232 wins and only 22 loses,” during the midterm elections. He had a success of 98% during the primaries.
“The United States has been embarrassed, humiliated and weakened for all to see,” Donald Trump says, noting the U.S. retreat from Afghanistan and the conflict in Ukraine.
- “I ran twice. I won twice. I did much better the second time. And now, in order to make our country successful and safe and glorious, I will very, very, very probably do it again.”
- Trump vows to restore honesty, integrity to to U.S. elections. Paper ballot voting, one day, one result, immediate winner same night. Including term limits on Congressional members.
- “The Washington establishment wants to silence us, but we will not let them do that,” he said. “What we have built together over the past six years is the greatest movement in history because it is not about politics; it’s about our love for this great country, America, and we’re not going to let it fail.”
- Trump said the border will be controlled and criminals who crossed the border will be returned back to their countries. Drug dealers to get the death penalty.
- Trump spoke about his disseminating ISIS in less than 3 weeks, North Korea’s did not launch a single long range missile following Trump’s summit with Kim Jung Un. Trump’s opponent made him out to be a war monger. They said during the 2016 Presidential campaign that Trump would be in wars within weeks, like you never seen before -but Trump went without a war–the first president to do it for that long-of period. The world was at peace, America was prospering and on track for an amazing future. I made big promises to the American people. “I kept my promises,” said Trump.
- Donald Trump lays out his plans for change if he becomes president again, including term limits on Congress members, same-day voting and requiring paper ballots in elections.
- “We will systematically bring back wealth, health and success to the American middle class and to America itself,” Donald Trump says to a crowd at Mar-a-Lago.
- Under President Joe Biden, Donald Trump claims, America has been “derided and brought to its knees,” but will soon be a great nation again.