CHARLOTTE, NC–today, President Donald J. Trump will visit Charlotte, North Carolina to layout his administrations healthcare system for America.
“Under the American First Healthcare Plan, we will ensure the highest standard of care anywhere in the World. Cutting edge treatment, state of the art medicine, ground breaking cures and true health securities for you and your love ones.” “And we will do it rapidly and its in very good order, and some of it has already been implemented.” The plan protects medicare and existing conditions.
President Trump’s healthcare plan has three pillars:
- First Pillar: More Choice–allows citizens more options to choose.Families have the right to shop for more affordable plan of their choices, and then have employers to cover the full cost. We are putting American patients first and back in charge.
- “Under our plan, you’ll have the freedom to shop for the option that is right for you and your family”—including new, affordable plans that cost up to 60 percent less than Obamacare!
- As part of America’s largest-ever tax cut, we eliminated the disastrous Obamacare individual mandate.
- Furthermore, healthcare premiums will be fully tax deductible. The plan will also revolutionize access to tele-a-health. Tele-a-health was rapidly expanded during the pandemic–increased close to 9,000 percent. We will ensure that patients consult with their doctors from the safety and convenience of their homes.
- Second Pillar: Lower Cost for Families and Seniors. For years, patients have been shocked to received unexpected bills for thousands of dollars in medical services that they never agreed to.
- The plan to end surprise billing and ripping off patients. The plan establishes price transparency.
- For the first time, the Trump’s administration to create true competition in healthcare. Both hospitals and insurance companies will be required to post all of their prices online. This transformative policy will allow patients to see out of pocket cost prior to treatment. Making it easy to shop for the best price for services.
- Taking on the lobbyist and special interest to lower the price of prescription drugs.
- For years, American patients have subsidizing socialist nations and others, by paying the highest drug prices in the world. Under the Trump’s plan, Americans will be paying the exact same price as other countries at the lowest level. The lowest price will be matched under the healthcare plan which is many times the highest price.
- Patients to receive the lowest price will increase some, but will get discounts of 40 percent and up to 90 percent.
- “Soon, 33 MILLION Medicare beneficiaries will receive a card in the mail containing $200 they can use to pay for prescription drug costs.”
- “Trump said that he will always take care of our wonderful seniors, Joe Biden won’t be doing this. And this is also partially because of the tremendous money that we’re going to be saving with the favored nations and various other things that we’ve done. ”
- Seniors to receive a card in the mail to use for medicine–doctor. We will save seniors money on their premiums. Seniors can begin to sign up after October .
- Under the Trump healthcare plan, “hundreds of thousands of Medicare patients will see their insulin costs capped at just $35 a month. That’s a 66 percent cost reduction. “
- “We’ll ensure that all seniors pay the same price for the same service, whether at a hospital, a surgery center, or a doctor’s office. This will save seniors billions and billions of dollars a year. We’re talking about the billions. And it also saves our government a lot of money, but we’ll save our senior citizens billions of dollars a year. Fantastic job. “
- The Trump Administration has approved more generic drugs that any other administration at a rapid patient. Lower income citizens will receive discounts .
- Trump to save seniors billions of dollars per year.
- “The final pillar of America First Healthcare Plan is better care. That’s better care for American patients.”
- “The historic action I’m taking today includes the first-ever executive order to affirm it is the official policy of the United States government to protect patients with preexisting conditions. So we’re making that official. (Applause.) We’re putting it down in a (inaudible) because our opponents, the Democrats, like to constantly talk about it, and yet preexisting conditions are much safer with us than they are with them. And now we have it affirmed. This is affirmed, signed, and done so we can put that to rest. They’ll say it anyway because it’s disinformation.”
- “Same thing goes for Social Security. Remember, during the last campaign four years ago, they kept saying I was going to destroy Social Security? I made Social Security stronger, better. They will be the ones that destroy Social Security because they’re going to destroy our country; they will destroy our economy. So Social Security — nothing happened. I keep saying, “Whatever happened to Social Security?” Remember? “He is going to immediately attack.” No, just the opposite. Your Social Security is 100 percent with me, but it’s not 100 percent with them.”
- “Under their plan, you’ll lose your doctor again and you will lose your coverage. You will lose everything having to do with what we’re talking about. On my watch, I will never let the radical left take away your healthcare. You’ll always have healthcare. “
- “The America First Healthcare Plan will deliver another long awaited reform: We will put you in control of your own medical records when we — . Good. We’ll require doctors to make your records available electronically, and you’ll own them, and you’ll control them, and they will be portable, and you’ll be able to work seamlessly with all of your medical providers. It’ll make your life a lot easier. Much, much easier.
- The previous administration, led by Sleepy Joe Biden, spent $35 billion and failed to get it done. You know that — $35 billion. Where they failed, we are delivering.
- “Expanded association health plans; increased availability of short-term, limited-duration plans. (Applause.) Expanded health reimbursement arrangements — big deal. Lowered prescription drug prices — and you will see them at a level that you will never — you’ll never see this again. They will go down so low. (Applause.) And as I said, we had the largest annual decrease. We had the only decrease over a 52-year period.”