ATLANTA, GA—today, President Donald J. Trump released his “ Black Economic Empowerment: The Platinum Plan” for Black Communities.
For decades, Blacks have supported the Democratic Party, but their communities and schools continue to crumble. But President Trump has implemented school choice and empowerment zones in Black communities.
The Democrats mad big promises to the Black communities and families—and they kept one promises—the 3 Strikes You Out reform bill that Presidential Candidate Joe Biden authored. The 3 strikes bill has destroyed the Black families—leaving many families without their fathers, mothers, and grandparents. President Trump—changed the Biden/Harris prosecution plan for Blacks—by signing the “First Step Act”.
“This legislation reformed sentencing laws that have wrongly and disproportionately harmed the African-American community,” Trump said. “The First Step Act gives nonviolent offenders the chance to reenter society as productive, law-abiding citizens. Now, states across the country are following our lead. America is a nation that believes in redemption.”
“The law takes several steps to ease mandatory minimum sentences under federal law. It expands the “safety valve” that judges can use to avoid handing down mandatory minimum sentences. It eases a “three strikes” rule so people with three or more convictions, including for drug offenses, automatically get 25 years instead of life, among other changes. It restricts the current practice of stacking gun charges against drug offenders to add possibly decades to prison sentences. All of these changes will lead to shorter prison sentences in the future.”
“The Democrats will always take Black voters for granted until large numbers of Black Americans vote Republican.”—
“Today’s action is a big part of the solution to restoring, renewing and rebuilding our communities,” he said. “For the last three and a half years, my administration has been focused on creating opportunity, fighting for equal justice and truly delivering results.”
President Trump’s unveiled his four year for Black America today in Atlanta, Georgia:
- Increase access to capital in Black Communities by almost $500 Billion dollars.
- Bring Better and tailored healthcare to address historic disparities.
- Access to better education and job training opportunities.
- On-shoring manufacturing to advance jobs and develop opportunities for Black owned businesses.
- Immigration Policy that protects American jobs.
- Advance home ownership opportunities and enhance financial literacy in the Black community.
- Commit to working on a Second Step Act.
- Create 3 Million new jobs for the Black Community.
- Create 500,000 new Black-owned businesses.
- Safe urban communities with the highest policing standards.