US President's take an oath to protect and defend. The public has a right to know what medicines @JoeBiden is taking and for what purpose. THIS IS A QUESTION OF NATIONAL SECURITY? #JoeBidenHasDementia #JoeBidenMedsNationalSecurity pic.twitter.com/2KSXOCe3sv— beenewsdaily (@BeeNewsDaily) September 29, 2020
Defending our Nation against its enemies is the first and fundamental commitment of the Federal Government.
National Security Concerns:
- Drug use and other mental illness often co-exist. In some cases, mental disorders such as anxiety, depression, or schizophrenia may come before addiction. In other cases, drug use may trigger or worsen those mental health conditions, particularly in people with specific vulnerabilities.
- Presidential performance is compromised if the President is not healthy and physically fit.
- Tobacco use and alcohol abuse also pose significant threats to military readiness and resilience.
- The President has to deal with military personnel who are more likely to be exposed to traumatic experiences that are associated with both behavioral health and chronic physical health conditions.
- Biden may be suffering from substance use (such as smoking, excessive alcohol use, and taking drugs), mental health conditions (such as depression, anxiety, or PTSD), and other risky behaviors (such as self-injury and risky sexual encounters) have been linked with traumatic experiences.
- There also is growing evidence surrounding the relationship between traumatic experiences and chronic physical health conditions, such as diabetes, cardiovascular diseases, and inflammatory diseases.
- Biden’s drugs may interfere with decisions related to our Nation’s struggles between liberty and totalitarianism; with a decisive victory for the forces of freedom—and a single sustainable model for national success: freedom, democracy, and free enterprise.
- Biden’s use of medicine may impact the United States position of military strength and great economic and political influence. And In keeping with our heritage and principles.
- The gravest danger our Nation faces lies at the crossroads of radicalism and technology.
- As we defend the peace, Biden’s medicine may impact how the United States take advantage of an historic opportunity to preserve the peace.