President Trump Said No To The Biases Of The Commission On Presidential Debates Virtual Town Hall Offer

WASHINGTON, D.C.—today, President Donald Trump said during a Fox News interview Thursday that he will not participate in a virtual debate against Joe Biden, since the Presidential Debate Commission’s decision favors Joe Biden.  The Commission has been packed with Democrats and their decision is bias against President Trump.  

Trump, who tested positive last week for Covid-19, called the Commission on Presidential Debates’ decision to make next week’s event virtual “not acceptable.”

The commission announced last week that the first debate demonstrated the need for “additional structure” in the format of the remaining forums to “ensure a more orderly discussion.”

“I’m not going to do a virtual debate,” the president told Fox Business. “I’m not going to waste my time on a virtual debate. That’s not what debating is all about.”

Sean Conley, the president’s personal physician, reported,

Dr. Conley’s Daily Update of President Trump’s COVID-19 Progress

in a memo Wednesday that Trump has “been fever-free for more than 4 days, symptom-free for over 24 hours, and has not needed nor received any supplemental oxygen since initial hospitalization.”

 

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *