WASHINGTON, D.C.—President Donald J. Trump delivered remarks regarding the 2020 Presidential Election at the White House late this evening to update the American people about the state of the ballot fraud count.
- The Pollster’s got it wrong once again, “here was no blue wave as they predicted, but there was a red wave.”
- The Republicans did not lose not one House seat.
- This year was the year of the Republican woman.
- “At the national level, our opponents’ major donors were Wall Street Bankers and Special Interests. Our major donors were police officers, farmers, and everyday citizens.”
- President Trump received more non White votes than any other President including the Hispanic and Black vote.
In Senate races across the country, Democrats cranked up their cash incinerator to previously unheard of levels, all for no avail. Democrats spent: