WASHINGTON, D.C.(January 19, 2021)—President Donald J. Trump signed proclamations.
Since President Trump took office in 2017 he has signed a long list of executive orders, to fulfill a number of his campaign promises.
In his first three weeks alone, Trump signed a burst of orders to undo many of President Barack Obama’s policies.
- Text of a Letter to the Speaker of the House of Representatives and the President of the Senate.
- Memorandum on Deferred Enforced Departure for Certain Venezuelans.
- Executive Order on Taking Additional Steps to Address the National Emergency with Respect to Significant Malicious Cyber-Enabled Activities.
- Executive Order on Care Of Veterans With Service In Uzbekistan.
- Proclamation Terminating Restrictions on Entry of Certain Travelers from the Schengen Area, the United Kingdom, the Republic of Ireland, and Brazil.
- Executive Order on Protecting The United States From Certain Unmanned Aircraft Systems.
Source:White House Press Office