WASHINGTON, D.C. (February 3, 2021)—White House Press Secretary Jen Psaki held her daily briefing.
- President Joseph Biden’s comment about the men and women of the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI). Biden said a vast majority of the FBI are decent and honorable people. It implies that some of the FBI aren’t decent and honorable.
- Press Secretary tweeted an apology to the Space
- “Too soon,” Press Sec Jen Psaki tells me when I asked if the White House has been discussing the early states’ lineup for the next Democratic presidential primary. “Too soon.” Question asked by Jennifer Jacobs, Bloomberg News.
- Biden meeting the Democrats at the White House on coronavirus relief with Senator Chuck Schumer, Senator Sherrod Brown, Senator Cantwell, Senator Leahy, Senator Menendez, Senator Gary Peters, Senator Sanders, Senator Brian Schatz, Senator Deborah Stabenow, Senator Tester, and Senator Wyden.
Asked Press Sec if Biden team talking about Iowa caucuses or states lineup: “Too soon, said (after Biden today said Dems will be “home” there). “We are certainly not focused on the next political campaign here quite yet. …Don’t have any point of view to share on the order.” Question asked by Jennifer Jacobs.
- Press secretary Jen Psaki contradicts this. She says at press briefing she saw CDC Director Walensky’s comment, but CDC “has not released their official guidance yet” on vaccinations of teachers and safe reopening of schools. Prioritizing teachers is important to Biden, she says.
- Has President Joe Biden put the Space Force Program military program on the chopping block?