NATO (February 17, 2021)—today NATO Secretary-General Jens Stoltenberg speaks after defense ministers meeting.
- Political coordination among NATO’s allies.
- Enhance political and practical cooperation with –democracies around the world.
- NATO must do more to protect the security changes around climate change. Reducing vulnerabilities among the military sector,
- NATO must update their strategic concept. To address merging challenges–recommit to our values–and bond between Europe and North America.
- NATO–to build a substantial and forward agenda.
- Update the NATO strategic concept for the Alliance to address the changes in the shifting power–China and Russia aggressive action against their neighbors.
- The Secretary condemned in the strongest personal term of the rocket attack in Iraq. And called for an investigation. The Sec also expressed condolences for Turkey.