ORLANDO, FL (February 28, 2021)—today President Donald J. Trump delivered the keynote address at the Conservative Political Action Conference (CPAC) in Orlando, Florida. President Trump said to CPAC and to the Republicans “We went through a journey like nobody else…” He added “we began it together four years ago, and it is far from being over.”
Please remember every name President Trump mentions that is a Rino that needs to be voted out of office. I will post this every two weeks till every MAGA knows it by heart.@Gitmo33 follows back all Patriots pic.twitter.com/71Pw58YwZW— NESARA – GESARA (@Gitmo33) March 4, 2021
- President Trump calls on President Biden to open up the schools now.
- Trump added “America’s children must get back in the classroom, and they must get back now. Joe Biden’s anti-science approach sold out America’s children to the teacher’s unions,”
- President Trump said “”we will take back the House. We will win the Senate. A Republican president will make a triumphant return to the White House. Who, who, wo will that be? I wonder.”
- Democratic policies are ruining women’s sports…said Trump.
- President Trump announced that he will actively work to elect strong, tough, and smart Republican leaders.
- Pres Trump: said about Pres Biden —anti jobs, anti family, anti gun, anti women, and Biden wants wind turbines that don’t work when you need them. A disastrous first month—.
- Pres Trump Dr. Anthony Fauci’s boss Dr. Collins said the Trump’s Administration deserves credit for Operation Warp Speed—and the increase of availability of the COVID19 vaccine.
- Trump said that he is not starting a new party–that is “Fake New.”
- Trump advised citizens to get the COVID-19 vaccine.
President Trump did not kick off his Presidential 2024 Campaign, but Trump said “I may even decide to beat them for a third time,” making it clear that its a great possibility that he will challenge President Joe Biden for the White House in 2024.
Trump weighed in on President Biden’s policies and actions. He laid out the conservative agenda and who he will support in upcoming elections in 2022. He weighed in on the U.S. Supreme Court’s inability to take on the election fraud cases and condemned their inaction. Trump’s speech gave the Republican’s what they needed moving forward–a voice, hope, and a road map to victories and triumphs.