GENEVA (June 16, 2021)— President Joe Biden holds press conference following meeting with Russian President Valdmir Putin.
- Human Rights-devastating consequences for Russia.
- Cybersecurity. Biden provided Putin with a list of 16 entities. Both agreed to work on specific understandings of what’s off limits and cases.
- Iran’s nuclear weapons.
- Biden watched Putin’s press conference.
- Free zones.
- Contributing to resurgence of terrorist in Afghanistan.
- Biden said he did what he came to to: to lay our our Country’s values.
- Biden says that Putin knows that he will take action regarding cybersecurity threats. Which includes consequences–
- Alexei Navalyn’s Imprisonment–discussed.