ATLANTA (July 4, 2021)— Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) warned “Do not eat, serve, or sell recalled frozen, fully cooked chicken produced by Tyson Foods and sold under various brands.” The Frozen, fully cooked chicken products, such as chicken strips and diced chicken, and products made with fully cooked chicken, supplied by Tyson Foods Inc.external icon
- Shipped nationwide to retailers and institutions including hospitals, nursing facilities, restaurants, schools and Department of Defense locations
- Products include frozen, fully cooked chicken strips, diced chicken, chicken wing sections, and fully cooked pizza with chicken
- Products were sold under many brands including Tyson, Jet’s Pizza, Casey’s General Store, Marco’s Pizza, and Little Caesars
- The products subject to recall bear establishment number “EST. P-7089” on the product bag or inside the USDA mark of inspection
- See the complete list of recalled productsexternal icon, including product and date codes, on the USDA-FSIS website
Read more here.