CITY OF WASHINGTON (July 15, 2021)—today the White House held its daily press conference at the White House.
- Politicizing COVID-19.
- White House resources priorities.
- White House Cybersecurity plans and actions.
- CDC providing health information–regarding school resources.
- CDC tracking rise in COVID-19 cases.
- Inflation–the Biden’s Administration flooding the USA;s economy with case.
- The White House Press Secretary alleges that the price increases–temporary.
- Biden’s infrastructure plans–to get goods and services to the people, said the Press Secretary.
- Child tax credit.
- Bipartisan Infrastructure Bill–agreement on the framework.
Source: White House Press