CITY OF WASHINGTON (July 19, 2021)— “President Biden Delivers Remarks on the Economic Recovery and the Remarkable Progress Made Under His Administration – From 60,000 to 600,000 New Jobs Per Month Thanks to the American Rescue Plan – and Why We Need the Bipartisan Infrastructure Framework and His Build Back Better Agenda to Sustain that Growth in the Years to Come.”
- Biden predicted that prices increases are temporary.
- COVID-19 and getting vaccinated.
- The Biden’s administration progress.
- Paid leave and raising wages.
- Biden discussed the Trump’s administration–stock market. Biden said former President Donald J. Trump bragged daily about the stock market.
- Facebook—Biden mentioned misinformation–may lead to the deaths of Americans in regards to COVID-19.
- Biden made remarks about DACA.
- Biden discussed cybersecurity–China and Russia’s in action.