TOWSON, MD— Fr. Edward Meeks delivered at Christ the King parish in Towson, MD on 10/11/2020. This is the homily that should be preached from every pulpit in America.
Father Meeks “the five things that every Catholics need to know about” Catholic Presidential Candidate Joe Biden. They are non negotiable.
- Joe Biden is pro-abortion on up until birth. Biden is pushing for the repeal of the Hyde Amendment to require that Christians pay for abortions,
- Joe Biden opposes the churches teachings that marriage is between a man and a woman. Biden performed a marriage between two male staffers as the Vice-President–and posted a picture on his website and stated that he was “proud to marry Brian and Joe at my house.”
- A Biden’s Administration would be a danger to our already “religious liberty”. Biden supports refunding Obamacare mandate which will force religious ministries, like the Little Sister’s of the Poor and other Christians to pay for abortions in the workplace. Against our religious and church teachings.
- Under Biden, our Nation would become a socialist Country. Biden has committed to imposing a lockdown due to the COVID-19 pandemic–depriving Christians the right to worship in worship places across our Nation if the “science demands it”. Catholics have already been deprived of worship for eleven weeks during the pandemic. Biden also selected Kamala Harris, who is known as the most leftist politician in the U.S. Senate.
- His presidency would very quickly open the door for our Country to become a socialist Nation. He signed in on the self avowed socialist Bernie Sander’s socialist agenda. His several months of silence–of violence on the cities–murder and mayhem committed by the Marxists Socialist on the cities across our Nation.
- In France following the French Revolution–the socialist have viewed the church as a enemy to be destroyed . Or at the very least for the church to be destroyed, silent and modularized.
Father Meeks ended his Homily with: 2nd Chronicles 7:14 “If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.”